Long dresses are undoubtedly one of the most feminine outfits, which was and always remains relevant for the most important life events. And this is not only about a wedding, graduation, or New Year’s Eve. Today we are talking about the winning pageant dress. What should pageant dresses be? How to choose the perfect style, and where else can you wear chic pageant gowns?
How to choose pageant dresses for women?
Such a special occasion will require a careful selection of clothes from the girl. It would be best if you looked brilliant and at the same time felt relaxed. The aspect of individuality is also essential. After all, every contestant will wear a gorgeous pageant interview outfit, and your task is to outshine all. Therefore, choose pageant interview dresses with special care to be stylish and comfortable. It is often a maxi dress, but a short evening dress is also suitable for the experiment. Forget about minis. Current women’s trends and novelties also include elegant dresses with a short front and a long back. Models with an open back or a slit on the skirt are also welcome.
The main aspects you should pay attention to before choosing pageant dresses:
- The preferred color of the evening dress;
- Size and style;
- Dress code.
You must not forget that magnificent evening dresses for women for serious and official events or a ball should not be too “open.” Still, they cannot completely cover the whole body because it looks weird. Even a sufficiently large neckline is welcome.
How to choose your beauty type?
Choose a pageant outfit based on your type of appearance. Many classifications help determine our kind of beauty. For example, women’s appearance is divided by seasons:
- A spring woman has a warm skin tone and golden-blonde or light brown hair with golden highlights. The eyes are blue, green, or gray. Spring is a combination of warm and cold shades.
- Summer has a calm tone, naturally ash-blond or light brown hair, and watery blue, green, or gray eyes.
- Autumn ladies are the warmest type of beauty, with a warm skin tone. They have chestnut, red, reddish, or black hair, sometimes with red highlights. The eyes are mostly green, but occasionally brown.
- A winter girl has a cold skin tone, dark chestnut or ash-black hair without red or gold highlights, and dark blue, green, or brown eyes.
It is worth remembering that the type of beauty remains with us throughout life, but skin and hair lose pigmentation and shades change slightly with age.
What color evening dress to choose?
Once you have decided on your beauty type, it will be much easier for you to determine what color of winning pageant gowns to choose:
- Choose beauty pageant dresses of warm, bright colors, such as brick red, coral, salmon, and rich blue for spring-woman. Beige and ivory, dark pink, soft green, neutral light gray, orange, and dark purple shades are also suitable.
- A summer lady looks best dressed in soft pastel colors with blue shades. Bright blue, pink, yellow, and gray tones are also acceptable. Pure white, salmon, mustard, and orange flowers should be avoided.
- An autumn girl should think of earthy reds, browns, and polished golds. Warm, muted shades of olive and dark green, dark blue, red, and ripe orange will also be appropriate. Fresh pastel shades and sharp, bright colors should be avoided.
- Winter loves transparent primary colors: bright blue, red, golden yellow, bright red, fuchsia, emerald green, and dark purple. Muted pastel tones are the least suitable.
Where can I find the most beautiful formal pageant dresses?
If you want to impress everyone at a beauty contest or are looking for evening dresses for a theatrical performance, then be sure to learn the catalog of the Milla brand. We offer exquisite pageant dresses with no analogs from other designers. Tailoring to individual measurements is possible. For tailoring, we use fabrics and accessories of the highest quality, constantly monitor evening fashion trends, and cooperate with qualified designers. This allows for the creation of winning pageant gowns that turn every woman into a beauty queen.