Elegant and Sophisticated Evening dresses from the Milla brand
If you are faced with the task of buying an evening dress, then you should know what types of beautiful dresses are, how they differ from each other, and for what occasions they are suitable. The Milla dress shop offers many models to choose from. Knowing the name of what we are looking for will make it much easier to find the perfect dress. Elegant dresses can be divided into several types depending on the chosen criterion. It is important to know for what reason you need to buy an elegant dress and which style to give preference to.
Dresses and Occasion
It is easy for us to imagine what our favorite dress for every day will be like. If there is a reason to buy an elegant dress, then certain difficulties arise. Designers offer the following types of boutique dresses:
- little black dress (little black dress);
We need elegant evening dresses for important occasions, such as a banquet. They are usually long. Sometimes reaching to the middle of the calves, sometimes to the ankles, and often to the ground, covering the shoes. The most common evening dresses are A-line cut, that is, with a tight-fitting top and a wider bottom. Thanks to the cut, the dress emphasizes the waist, while masking figure flaws. A striking strut and characteristic sleeves with bare shoulders will attract the attention of others.
The cocktail dress was originally worn at the so-called cocktail party, i.e. informal social event. But today it has a much wider application. They are worn, for example, at weddings or family celebrations. As a rule, a cocktail dress is not long and reaches the knee or beyond the line of the knees, exposing the arms and fitting the waist.
Graduation dresses for many girls are equated to wedding dresses. After all, prom only happens once in a lifetime. Here you need elegant dresses made of high-quality materials (organza, silk, and chiffon), showing attractive shoulders but not too frank. All the same, this party is dedicated to the school graduation.
Famous Dress Styles
In dress stores such as Milla you can buy many kinds of dresses online:
- Peplum is at the waist level. It is a special frill sewn into the dress which emphasizes the waist and distracts attention from the belt on the stomach.
- Tuba (straight cut) are very fashionable dresses lately. They fit snugly along the entire length, perfectly emphasizing the dignity of the figure. However, one must be careful as it also highlights any imperfections. If you don't have a perfect figure, choose large patterns that will draw attention away from imperfections.
- The A-line dress is the most versatile cut we've written about before. It has a fitted top and a wider bottom, thanks to which it slims the figure and hides figure flaws. According to this, girls and women of different figures want to buy a dress today.
- Empire is a style inspired by the times of the French Empire. Products are made of light soft fabrics, refined, and airy. It has a high waist and many folds of material.
- Fish (Mermaid) is a stunning style but suitable for women with a wasp waist. The fitted cut perfectly emphasizes the beautiful female lines of the figure. An amazing touch is a fluffy skirt. The noble qualities of the feminine ideal.
Of course, there are many more types and fashion is constantly evolving, so lookout for new types of dresses in the coming years while making online dress shopping. However, the ones we have listed are the most versatile. Some models of dresses are simply timeless.
A Rich Offer from the Milla Brand
Want to buy a dress that will win hearts at first sight? Then choose refined, elegant evening dresses from the Milla brand. We offer only trendy styles, elite fabrics, and professional cuts. Dresses are presented in a wide size grid but it is also possible to create the perfect model individually for your parameters. Our professional managers will give answers to all questions. We provide free shipping worldwide, including to the USA (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, and Philadelphia).